Difference between revisions of "Axassociate"
(Add the obsolete axassociate(8) man page.)
Latest revision as of 19:29, 17 July 2015
This page documents the prehistoric axassociate(8) command. Its functionality was replaced by axparms --assoc in 1995 between AX25.028 and ax25-utils 1.3.30.
axassociate \- Control the callsign/uid map table
- axassociate <callsign> <username>
- axassociate <callsign> delete
- axassociate policy [default|deny]
- Axassociate mainpulates the kernel uid/callsign mapping table, allowing callsigns to be associated and dis-associated with a user. The
policy option permits the superuser to have all other uids either default to the actual port name, or to block traffic.
- At power up the table is blank and the policy is 'default', which is thus backward compatible.
If you have a user called 'delete' you have a problem.